Huntress in the Valley Digital Painting Tutorial
In this tutorial, I've condensed a 10-hour digital painting process into 3 hours of fully narrated video content to hone in on the most vital elements of the process. I walk you through the entire painting process of my piece “Huntress in the Valley”, from idea generation and thumbnailing, to value mapping, digital painting techniques, adding photo textures, and finishing touches to bring your piece to presentation quality.
A complete zip file (5 GB) containing the following:
- Seven HD video files of the tutorial divided into the following sections:
1. Thumbnailing and Value Mapping
3. Developing a Focal Point
5. Character Detailing
6. Finishing Touches
7. 20 Minute Time Lapse Video
- The full resolution final image of "Huntress in the Valley" for reference.
- A coupon for 50% off the new ESA Brush Pack